The Charles de Kunffy Classical Training Seminar
Time & Location
About the Event
Each morning will be 3 hours of classroom time as Charles discusses riding theory. Location for the theory sessions will be off of the farm, but somewhere nearby
Lunch (for full participants only) at the theory session location.
Each afternoon will be 3 hours in the arena as Charles instructs 4 different demo riders and interacts with full participants regarding, strengths/weaknesses, training strategies, etc...
- Full participants can attend all theory sessions and all arena sessions.
- Full participants will get to interact with Charles during the arena sessions.
- Boxed lunch is included each day.
Price: $850 if paid through the event page or $800 if paid through check or Venmo. A Saturday/Sunday package is also available for $600! Payments may be made installments with half due by February 1st and the other half by February 15th.
- Demo Riders are assigned one 45 minute ride.
- These are not typical lessons, but rather Charles will instruct, but then interact with the full participants discuss strengths/weaknesses, training strategies, etc.
- Ideally, there will be demo riders from a variety of levels shown.
Please apply to be a demo rider by February 1st. We’ll decide on the riding roster by February 5th.
Email a short video clip of your horse doing work appropriate for its level of training to email@example.com
There is also the option to be a demo rider and be a full participant for $875 (recommended)
- Auditors may watch the arena sessions.
- Price: $75/day or $200 for the full 3 days.
Contact Martin Arnold at
Thank you for your interest! It’s going to be a great event!!